What’s the best way to find out whether Murray uniforms can help? Just ask! We’ll advise you on the best approach, no matter how far into your project timeline you are.
We will look after the security of your data in line with our privacy notice.
Take your career to the next step
Hybrid location role
Marketing Communications Executive
Team purpose statement: We engage the uniform wearing markets with Murray’s unique human-centred offering by delivering market-leading, timely, considered and memorable content, driven by Murray values.
Essential post holder criteria: Murray prides itself on being a strategic partner to clients where senior stakeholders are engaged with insight & perspective content. The post holder must have a ‘lens’ when embarking on content generation where they always aim to be the source of inspirational content, to ultimately be the client’s go to place for such valued insight. Top quality copywriting is a vital skill the Marketing Communications Executive post holder requires to produce such communications.
The Marketing Communications Executive role covers the following areas:
1. Case studies: Manage and write these to promote Murray. Work with relevant Murray teams and/or client to gather information required, organise photographer/videographer where applicable, work with the Design team or creative 3rd party to deliver artwork and ensure case studies are a key element of a comms strategy. Assist Marketing Assistant if required to upload to website and comm out to agreed audiences.
2. Blog: Plan and write regular blog articles (some may be white papers) as part of the content plan to add value for our clients and prospects. The Marketing Communications Executive post holder will work with relevant Murray teams and/or 3rd parties to gather information required. Assist Marketing Assistant where relevant to upload to website and comm out to agreed audiences.
3. The Marketing Communications Executive post holder will own the marketing comms calendar to provide the Head of Marketing & Brand a solid plan of comms to ensure regular value and insights are delivered to our audiences. To ultimately develop an ‘always on’ content strategy.
4. Email newsletters: creating content and taking responsibility for regular enewsletters plus monitoring and reporting on email campaign data. Be proactive in analysing data in order to suggest changes to campaigns, when necessary.
5. Ad hoc email communications: The Marketing Communications Executive post holder will be responsible for generating content/copy and executing campaigns as and when needed such as specific sector comms for the Sales team. Liaison may be required with the relevant Sales team colleague including 3rd party data agencies.
6. Website: The Marketing Communications Executive post holder will assist the Head of Marketing & Brand with activity to maintain and enhance the effectiveness it provides as a key marketing and sales tool. Elements to work on may cover CX, data capture, heritage content, Murray USPs, news & insights and video.
7. Assist the Head of Marketing & Brand with Customer Lead activity (MQL/Top 50/Top 10/Other), working closely with the Sales team. Be proactive in making suggestions to improve prospect campaign activity based on prior experience and data.
8. Pivot magazine: The Marketing Communications Executive post holder will assist Head of Marketing & Brand (with progression to owning) with issue roll out. To include content creation, liaising with design and content agencies and printers.
9. Database: Support Marketing Assistant on maintaining marketing database to GDPR standard. Ensure that data is optimised for all campaigns we send via any relevant channel.
10. Events: The Marketing Communications Executive post holder will support the Head of Marketing & Brand with online and in person events including presentation content, booking services at certain venues, marketing & display materials, during-event assistance and other tasks where required.
11. Social Media: Be responsible for the comms plan to increase LinkedIn followers and engagement, including providing all copy for posts. This needs to be part of an ‘always on’ content strategy. Analyse data and suggest improvements to internal use of LinkedIn. Work collaboratively with Marketing Assistant on such activity.
12. Communication & Research: share marketing news and reports, where relevant, with wider team. Monitor competitors, sourcing research material for articles, monitoring business press to share relevant, timely news about customers and prospects
13. The Marketing Communications Executive post holder will have day to day liaison with marketing agencies.14. All other duties as assigned.
The following mindset will be required:
Continuous Improvement – Keen to learn and keep up to date with the fast-paced business and digital changes.
Creativity – We will have to find creative ways to hit deadlines and meet targets.
Accuracy – An eye for detail is critical.
Good Relationship Builder – Personable/affable and able to build relationships with all personality types.
Good Communicator – including a good telephone manner.
Work ethic – Willingness to work hard is an essential quality for success.
Determination – The drive, persistence and tenacious resilience to succeed whatever the weather.
Team Player – This role will involve interaction with other departments, and it has to be considerate, professional and effective at all times.
Values Driven – Total commitment to company values at all times, every day.
In addition to the above, the following skills are essential:
• 22 days holiday per annum plus Bank holidays
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Eyecare Contributions
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Note to applicants – Once we have received your completed application, this will be reviewed against set criteria for the role. Due to the volume of applications received, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks please assume on this occasion that unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.