What’s the best way to find out whether Murray uniforms can help? Just ask! We’ll advise you on the best approach, no matter how far into your project timeline you are.
We will look after the security of your data in line with our privacy notice.
Take your career to the next step
Head of Customer Care & Account Management
This is a critical and senior role in the business with key responsibility for ongoing client experience and retention.
The role requires the ability to maximise outcomes for our clients and the Company simultaneously.
The role covers the following areas:
- Leadership of the Customer Care and Account Management teams, which includes:
- Ensuring staff in these teams are consistently demonstrating company values and culture statement.
- Ensuring customers are retained and that customer satisfaction targets (measured by NPS) are met.
- Ensuring customer spend is monitored, reported on, and developed.
- Assisting HR in selection process of new Account Managers and Customer Care staff.
- Set up and oversight of policies, procedures, systems, training and development.
- Ongoing quality and process monitoring, coaching and improvement.
- Attending client meetings if the Account Manager requires higher-level assistance in addition to CRM attendance.
- Becoming a Client Experience thought leader within Murray to ensure ongoing continuous Legendary Service evolvement.
- Involvement and input into new business bids and tenders (from an Account Management perspective).
- Management of a number of Key Accounts.
- On completion of probation, the role will also involve joining the Company management team including representing Account Management as a department at the monthly management meeting.
The following mindset will be required:
- Values Driven – Total commitment to Company Values at all times, every day
- Leadership – This role is a critical leadership role responsible for a number of staff.
- Team Player – This role will involve massive and continual interaction with other departments and it has to be considerate, professional and effective at all times
- Creativity – This may be required to develop uniquely satisfying solutions for our clients.
- Work ethic – willingness to work hard is an essential quality for success
- Positive mind-set – a belief that we can and will provide market leading solutions to our customers
- Determination – the drive, persistence and tenacious resilience to succeed whatever the weather
- Skill Set – The ability, experience and expertise required to meet progressive but achievable targets
- Reporting – Consistent and on time reports on key agreed KPI’s
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Note to applicants – Once we have received your completed application, this will be reviewed against set criteria for the role. Due to the volume of applications received, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks please assume on this occasion that unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.