Whether you are at the early stages of considering a uniform change or are further along the process, let us know what your challenge is and we’ll help you address it now or in the future.
We will look after the security of your data in line with our privacy notice.
Take your career to the next step
Purpose: The Contract Manager plays a critical role in our ability to achieve our goals by creating and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and negotiating contracts.
Scope: In this role, you will be responsible for contract close-out, extension and renewal, and you will communicate contractual changes to all stakeholders. We count on our Contract Manager to resolve any contract-related issues that come up, whether internally or externally, and we require an individual who is able to partner with a variety of business support functions, including customer care and sales. Murray is growing rapidly, and our Contract Manager is critical to our success.
Please note that this job description is intended only to act as a guide to the requirements of this role and is not an exhaustive list. As such all job descriptions are non-contractual and may be subject to review and amendment. The Company and management reserve the right to require you to undertake reasonable duties and tasks which are not detailed below.
Key Responsibilities (this is not an exhaustive list)
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide both internal and external contract-related issue resolution
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Plan projects and manage them where required
- Manage the agreed key accounts and the Account Manager’s/Assistants/Supporting Staff assigned to these accounts to ensure customer accounts are managed/maintained to the highest standard
- Take ownership of designated accounts to improve performance, customer satisfaction and upsell opportunities
The competencies listed are appropriate to the Contract Manager and are an illustration of the qualities that the Company requires:
- Minimum of five years’ progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Robust skills in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Visio
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints and experience of managing projects
- Prince2 is desirable but not essential
- UK Driving Licence is essential for this role